Monday 27 July 2009

Behind the Scenes: Helena Christensen for Odd Molly

If you're a fan of cult Swedish brand, Odd Molly, you'll know that their slogan is 'Odd Molly Loves You'. And now it would seem that Odd Molly really loves Helena Christensen too, as the Super supermodel has just finished shooting her 3rd campaign for the brand.

Helena with her hippy-cool vibe is, in my opinion, the perfect match for Odd Molly's cute & quirky designs. Here's a few behind-the-scenes photos of the Spring/Summer 2010 campaign shoot which took place outside of Copenhagen on the 12th of July.


Photographer: Henrik Bülow
Stylist: Jonas Hallberg
Hair & Make up: Henrik Haue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this brand or maybe I love Helena a lot...I saw it in my fav shop in Clifton (Bristol) last weekend although I came back to London thinking it was 'Holly Molly' like the kiwis say :-)