Friday 3 July 2009

New Boutique - White Bride, Narberth

This time last year I was completely obsessed with wedding blogs (not a great pastime for someone launching a start up!) especially Snippet & Ink and Style Me Pretty. I couldn’t get enough of looking at all the tiny details from other people’s weddings in preparation for my own last August.

Now I’m so happy that we’ve started to add some gorgeous wedding boutiques to FINDAFASHIONSHOP.CO.UK - it gives me the perfect excuse to pore over loads of beautiful wedding images! And looking at them, I wish, wish, wish that I could do the whole wedding thing all over again, albeit with just a few minor revisions: I’d probably take out the stress of fiancée leaving it until 4 days before the wedding to buy his suit, and I’m sure it’d be a good idea to organise the honeymoon more than 2 days beforehand, finally, I’d get someone who can actually work an ipod (ie not me) to upload the tunes, much better than doing it at 6 am the day before, accidentally deleting it and having to do it all again!

Enjoy these dreamy pics from beautiful bridal boutique, White Bride in Narberth.


Charlotte Balbier at White Bride

Sassi Holford at White Bride

Jenny Packham at White Bride

White Bride, Narberth

No comments: