Friday 7 August 2009

Moss Mills | Stunning Hand Made Lockets

I received images of this beautiful Moss Mills Esther locket just a few days ago when I was on holiday and couldn't wait to share them on this blog. The little story behind this gorgeous hand made piece is that you should take a tiny bit of fabric and spray it with your perfume, put it in the egg and lo, it will smell gorgeous all day! Isn't that beautiful! Apparently lots of people think so, because by the time I got back from my hols, the locket had already sold out! (although I'm sure it'll be back in stock soon)



My other favourite Moss Mills piece, again handmade, is the very gorgeous Eliza Locket, which features a tiny bird guarding a nest of pearl effect eggs. This piece is so delicate and intricate and above all, completely unique, I just love it! £79


Both lockets are £79 and available exclusively in the UK from www.redrubyrouge.com

No comments: