Monday 9 August 2010

Fashion Insider | Mishca Jewellery

The creator of Mishca's hand crafted, hand finished jewellery designs introduces us to her beauty must-haves and fashion tips ...

How would you describe your personal style?
Elegant and eclectic.

What do you wear for work?
I like to wear simple and comfortable clothes for work but I always make sure they come to life through one amazing piece of jewellery. At the moment my weakness is my Mishca Gold Pearl necklace which will be launched with the luxury Nite Collection in September or Mishca Semi-precious Drop earrings.


Who is your style icon?
Grace Kelly for her pure elegance and simplicity.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn’t live without?
My Fuego Woman glittery long beige cardigan – it’s so stylish and comfortable and goes with most things.


What’s your top fashion tip?
Never blend in - always make an outfit your own and don't be afraid to stand out. A unique piece of jewellery always does the trick.

Who is your favourite designer?
Alexander McQueen - his creativity was breathtaking.

What’s the worst fashion mistake you’ve ever made?
I don't believe in fashion mistakes- it's good to experiment and play with fashion.

What beauty products are currently in your bathroom cabinet?
Giorgio Armani black mascara, Lancome waterproof black eyeliner and eye shadow, and Chanel nail polish.

How would you describe the style of your home?
Modern and Minimalistic but with a warm and cozy feel – I like to keep things simple at home.

Where's your favourite holiday destination?
Hmm...that’s a difficult one! I love travelling and have been to so many gorgeous places, each of which has something distinguishing with amazing charm. I think it would have to be Argentina, which has such an immense beauty with the fashion, style and elegance of Buenos Aires, the beauty of Patagonia and the IguazĂș falls. I love their lifestyle.

What's been your favourite film this year?
I saw all of the Harry Potter films again earlier this year and am waiting eagerly for the new one to come out so I’m holding out for that as a favourite!

Mishca's Nite Collection will be launched at the International Jewellery London in September 2010 and is available from www.mishca.co.uk



No comments: