Tuesday 26 August 2008

Magnificent Vintage

Oooh, I love love love vintage! Favourite pieces by far are my bright blue Gloria Vanderbilt (mint condition!) court shoes and my beautiful 1950s belted coat from Place de Clignancourt's Marche aux Puces. Truly, wearing the clothes is only half the pleasure because often the memories of finding them and the excitement of getting a one off unique piece is just as great!


(image courtesy of vintagetextile.com)

On FINDAFASHIONSHOP.CO.UK we often get asked where to find great vintage pieces, so I was really happy to discover Raspberry Beret when I was last in Belfast. This shop has been around for many years and has a stunning collection of vintage clothing and accessories. They have recently moved premises and the new shop is a fantastic space for them to display their large & very colourful collection of clothes, shoes, hats and much more...

No comments: