Friday 18 September 2009

New Boutique | Bedcrumb

There are just so many reasons to love new online emporium, bedcrumb. First, the philosophy of the site, which is that we should all be self-indulgent, enjoy life, eat cake in bed and not worry about 'bedcrumbs'! Second, the beautifully unique designs featuring illustrations of elegant and charmingly random ladies and finally, the fact that I haven't yet found anywhere else that sells such beautiful vintage tea party sets!

I was searching for a gift recently and came across bedcrumb's latest collection of Priscilla coin purses (credit crunch cute at £10 each) and make up bags (£18.50). Since said gift was for my mum, whose early advice to me was, "just put on your red lipstick and smile", I knew I'd hit the jackpot with the gorgeous 'Red Lipstick Situation' design!



No comments: